Developing college and university students into a global network of responsible citizens and leaders with a lifelong commitment to service.
I pledge to uphold the Objects of Circle K International, to foster compassion and goodwill toward others through service and leadership, to develop my abilities and the abilities of all people, and to dedicate myself to the realization of mankind’s potential.
The objects of this organization shall be:
To emphasize the advantages of the democratic way of life;
To provide the opportunity for leadership training in service;
To serve on the campus and in the community;
To cooperate with the administrative officers of the educational institutions of which the clubs are a part;
To encourage participation in group activities;
To promote good fellowship and high scholarship;
To develop aggressive citizenship and the spirit of service for improvement of all human relationships;
To afford useful training in the social graces and personality development; and
To encourage and promote the following ideals:
* To give primacy to the human and spiritual rather than to the material values of life;
* To encourage the daily living of the Golden Rule in all human relationships;
* To promote the adoption and the application of high social, business and professional standards;
* To develop, by precept and example, a more intelligent, aggressive, and serviceable citizenship;
* To provide through Circle K clubs a practical means to form enduring friendships, to render altruistic service, and to build better communities; and
* To cooperate in creating and maintaining that sound public opinion and high idealism, which make possible the increase of righteousness, justice, patriotism and goodwill.
To be the leading global community-service organization on college and university campuses that enriches the world one member, one child and one community at a time.